Sylvester Stallone’s son Sage has passed away on Friday from an apparent drug overdose. Sage was such a recluse that he didn’t allow his housekeeper to enter his bedroom or even knock on the door. According to reports, his body may have been in his bedroom for at least three days before he was discovered.
His mother contacted the housekeeper after not hearing from her son for three days. That is when the housekeeper discovered his body and called 911. Instead of having an ambulance take him to the hospital, the Coroner’s Office was called and he was taken to the morgue.
Sly’s rep issued a statement, saying, “Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone. His compassion and thoughts are with Sage’s mother, Sasha. Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man. His loss will be felt forever”.
He also released his own statement, saying, “When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain. Therefore, I am imploring people to respect my talented son’s memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha.”
RIP Sage Stallone, dead at 36.