Everyone’s favourite party girl Lindsay Lohan is reportedly broke after spending her fortune on drugs and booze.
She has been forced to sell both her luxury properties – a $3.15 million apartment in Los Angeles, as well as her $1.1 million New York flat, and with no money and nowhere to stay she has had to move in with billionaire Tom Gores, who was an executive producer on her recent film “I Know Who Killed Me”.
Some of her recent spending includes:
- A million dollars on one hotel bill
- $137,000 in rehab costs, racking up bills of $30,000, $45,000 and $62,000 for each stint.
- Thousands in legal fees after multiple drink driving convictions.
- $350,000 on luxury Mercedes and BMWs
- A million on clothes
- $70,000 on tanning and hair-styling
- Well over $500,000 on partying
An insider talking to News of the World spilled some more details:
“Lindsay doesn’t have much choice as she is totally broke,” an insider told the News of the World. “The only reason she’s coming back to Los Angeles, is to earn some money fast.”
According to the tabloid, Lindsay has blown more than $7 million (£3.5 million) funding her extravagant lifestyle over the last few years.
“She still thinks nothing of blowing thousands of dollars on a single night of partying,” the source continued.
“Rehab does not come cheap and Lindsay has spent a fortune on it this year. Her first two stays there sadly proved a complete waste of money for her. And I can’t see this time being any different.”